Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Truly Scrumptious #3

This is my first time playing along with Truly Scrumptious, I just couldn't resist this fabby sketch, aswell as the sketch there was another part of the challenge - something shiny on your card - help I forgot all about that bit!!!, but I think I can get away with it 'cause her hair is very shiny LOL!
Stamp: Gorjuss Girls collection 1 by Sugar Nellie exclusive to Funky Kits
Paper: BasicGrey Mellow
Ink: Versafine black, ColorBox fluid chalk dark brown.
Accessories: H2os, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Textile embossing folder, lace, ribbon, chipboard lettering, Making Memories flower brads.
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and I love those colours¬

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I love the shiny hair! Thanks for taking part in the TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is so gorgeous. I love the lace and the little girl...and you are right...her hair is very shiny !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the papers and her shimmery hair! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a truly scrumptious card Sian!! I know 'cos you sent it to me! Thanks so much hunni!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one :)

Big hugs
Sian