Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Tilda and Co Challenge #26

The challenge over on Tilda and Co is a sketch, yeah!
I couldn't resist such a great sketch so I grabbed my stamps. The hardest decision was which stamp to use LOL.
I coloured Tilda in with Twinkling H2os and use my Cricut to cut the flowers and then I just embossed them using my cuttlebug.
Paper: Basic Grey, Two Scoops
Stamp: Magnolia, Tilda with basket
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and brad
All these products can be found at Sassy Crafts.

5 comments:

  1. That is a lovely card hun :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting way too good at these cards Sian! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Sian well done hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one :)

Big hugs
Sian