Sunday, 22 January 2012

I nearly forgot again ....

It doesn't take me long to forget I have a blog. And yep, I'm still trying to catch up on my card making. Fingers crossed this week I'll have a clean to do list.
This card I'm using a digi from Funkykits
Image: Sugar Nellie simply adorable digi Grace Standing
Paper: First Edition paper Hideaway
Accessories: Copics, velvet ribbon, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Ice Stickles crystal ice, and flowers from Wild Orchid Flowers.
I followed the sketch from Everybody-Art-Challenge
My Time to Craft - Favourite embellishmentand I'm also entering my card into the following challenge blogs
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything goes
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Sian and I love the pretty colours. This is a lovely image
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Time to Craft.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one :)

Big hugs
Sian