Friday, 14 January 2011

Another card with Faith

I think I love these new images from Sugar Nellie, so I thought I might as well dig out my new papers and lace that I received from my Secret Santa (Lia, big thanks and kisses) from Cardz 'n' Scrapz forum and shop. And WOW these papers are devine and I did manage to get my scissors to them (just about) LOL, also the lace from Kaisercraft are gorgeous they feel and look very scrummy!
Challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge - challenge 14 sketch
Tip Top Tuesday - challenge 17 anything goes
Stamp Something - anything goes
Stamp: Sugar Nellie digi Faith, Waltzingmouse Stamps frame it
Paper: BasicGrey curio and DCWV the old world mat stack
Ink: Distress inks brushed corduroy and vintage photo, Versafine onyx black
Accessories: Copics, Kaisercraft cream lace, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Jenni Bowlin chipboard butterfly, Cosmic Shimmer Mist meadow lust, pearls and gems.
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, a stunning card Sian! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sian!
    I do love these images and you colour them perfectly. Beautiful papers too.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love your coloring!

    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at stamp something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! The stamped image is so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your Faith cards Sian! isn't she a beauty? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one :)

Big hugs
Sian